Monday, October 8, 2012

Wedding Scrapbook

A blogger-friend of mine recently asked that I share some of my scrapbook layouts from my wedding album.  I mentioned that I have a hard time getting motivated to get into my craft room and get started . . . but once I am sitting there surrounded by paper and stickers and photos I can create page after page.  Talking about it was enough motivation to get up there again this last week.

I decided to share some of the pages that I have put together so far.  One of the things I tend to struggle with is making each page a little bit different and coming up with new ideas - evolving my creativity.  But . . . that is the fun part.





 The quality of the photos aren't great, but the layout is what I am going for...





Now I need to get more pictures printed to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...